[3.3][HTTP] HTTP properties usability improvement
Evangelina Martinez
2012-03-06 14:04:54 UTC

As part of Mule 3.3 goal to improve the usability this task aims to
facilitate the access to the HTTP properties, review the current properties
and add new ones according to the considered usefulness.

Please see the full specification here:
http://www.mulesoft.org/documentation/display/MULECDEV/HTTP+properties+usability+improvement

This is a first step towards improving the usability in HTTP, the following
task, which specification I will be sending shortly, will focus on
facilitating the creation and configuration of HTTP responses.

Thanks,
Eva
Evangelina Martinez
2012-03-06 14:13:24 UTC
Also, if your comment does not include any information about MuleSoft or
MuleSoft clients please reply to this thread forum:
http://forum.mulesoft.org/mulesoft/topics/_3_3_http_improve_http_properties_usability,
otherwise reply to this email.

Thanks!
Eva