Mule 3.3 Schemas
Daniel Feist
2012-02-05 18:14:11 UTC
We need to update schema versions for 3.3. We could wait until M3 or RC1 but IMO we should really do this now.

Thoughts?

Dan

Mike Schilling
2012-02-05 21:14:46 UTC
I suggest we upgrade to "current" rather than "3.3". We'd never need to
upgrade again.

Mike

Daniel Feist
2012-02-06 00:50:57 UTC
Mmm, can't say I like the idea, but lets talk about how would work.

I never did like current though, always prefered the idea of explicit
versions with old schemas distributed for backwards compatibility (like
spring do).

Dan
http://xircles.codehaus.org/**manage_email<http://xircles.codehaus.org/manage_email>