Community version.
Angel Leon
2012-01-25 01:11:53 UTC
Hello,

I just started to use Mule, and I have the recommendation to use Mule community first, but Im a little confuse,
is Mule community te same Mule Studio?

Tks.

Mike Schilling
2012-01-25 02:58:58 UTC
Mule Studio is a (free) IDE for developing mule applications.
Cyrrently, it can only be used to develop Mule CE apps, but an EE-aware
version of Studio is forthcoming.

Mike

Pablo La Greca
2012-01-25 18:25:50 UTC
Mule is and ESB (enterprise service bus) which is a platform that simplifies integration between multiple applications.
There are two versions of mule:
Mule CE, community edition, which is Open Source and free.
Mule EE, enterprise edition, which has enterprise features such as clustering.

Take a look at this page [1], it has a comparison between CE and EE.

Mule Studio is an IDE to develop applications that can be deployed on Mule CE or EE. With Mule Studio you can also deployed your applications directly in Mule or iON [2].
Mule Studio is a great tool for anyone how wants to start working with Mule.

HTH, Pablo.

[1] http://www.mulesoft.com/mule-esb-enterprise
[2] http://www.mulesoft.org/documentation/display/ION/iON+Overview