Missing component in Mule Studio.
Angel Leon
2012-01-25 17:17:34 UTC
Hello,

I'm making some basic examples, and I need to insert a component called "Component" (the icon has "Pojo" on it), but I can not find in "Components", Ive try to find how to install it, but I dont see the way.

How can I install or is there any mising in my Mule Studio?

I attach an image to show how I have my components.

Thanks.

Angel.
María Eugenia Aldinio
2012-01-25 19:26:45 UTC
Hi Angel,

The Component has been renamed to "Java" under the Components section. I am
attaching

Thanks for your feedback!

Eugenia.

Angel Leon