Export from MuleStudio to Mule ESB
Ludvig Johansson
2012-02-08 10:35:50 UTC
I'd like to share my experiences from following the Intermediate Tutorial for Mule Studio and publishing to the Mule (community edition) server. Maybe this is only me having problems, but I share my sorrows anyway. Shared sorrow is half burden?

First I think the tutorials are excellent! Thanks!

Exports from Studio are easy by chosing project root (right click) and chosing Export. After that export as mule studio project..

But!
In the resulting zip files all intermediate folders is saved in the zip-file, resulting in a non runnable mule app.

To make the app run on the Mule esb,
copy the expanded zip to the mule server.
change filename ajax_flow.xml to mule-config.xml (maybe not needed)
In the mule-config.xml replace the references to folders which does not exist to ${app.home}/
(for example: xsl-file="${app.home}/transform.xsl")

Mariano Capurro
2012-02-08 11:22:34 UTC
Hello Ludvig

Can you please share your exported application and let me know in which
version of Mule ESB are you deploying the resulting application?
Can you also share your OS version please?
The resulting Mule application is compatible with Mule 3.2 and above.

${app.home} should not require any change as it is replaced when the
application starts with the complete path to the application root folder.
This works in Mule for a long time now.

Thank you very much!

On Wed, Feb 8, 2012 at 7:35 AM, Ludvig Johansson <
Post by Ludvig Johansson
[...]
Engineering Technical Manager
MuleSoft
25 de mayo 555 9th floor