[FEEDBACK REQ][MULE 3.3 M2] WS-Security Usability Improvement
Evangelina Martinez
2012-01-30 21:55:27 UTC
Hello,

As part of the effort to improve the usability of CXF and after the last
blog post I wrote, we identified that it is not easy-on how to enable
WS-Security in CXF. It actually requires much work and knowledge from the
user, and the configuration required can be greatly reduced.

Please take a look at the following analysis and the proposal:

http://www.mulesoft.org/documentation/display/MULECDEV/WS-Security+Usability+Improvement

This issue has been scoped to go into M2, so any feedback is greatly
appreciated to move forward with the implementation.

Thanks,
Eva