[3.3][CORE] Mule Expression Language Spec
Daniel Feist
2012-02-24 04:04:17 UTC
Hi Guys,

I've been working on a spec document for a single expression language for Mule 3.3 (it won't replace expression languages but will live alongside them for now). Please take a look and let me know what you think. Any/all feedback is greatly appreciated.

http://www.mulesoft.org/documentation/display/MULECDEV/Mule+Expression+Language

Let me know if there aren't enough examples and what you would like to see and I can add them.

Also for those that might be interested here is the development branch that has an almost fully functional implementation of this and a distribution built from this branch:

https://svn.codehaus.org/mule/branches/mule-3.x-el
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1566771/mule-standalone-3.3-M3-EL-SNAPSHOT.zip

thanks!

Dan