Implementing WS-Addressing
Joe Hoppesch
2012-01-24 20:39:48 UTC
I've looked at the samples and tried various things, but I'm still having issues. Below is my simple flow:

The cxf:configuration is based on this post:

[http://www.mulesoft.org/documentation/display/MULE3USER/Enabling+WS-Addressing]

<cxf:configuration configurationLocation="..\cxf.config" enableMuleSoapHeaders="false" initializeStaticBusInstance="false" doc:name="CXF Configuration"/>
<flow name="SecureEchoServiceProxyFlowFlow1" doc:name="SecureEchoServiceProxyFlowFlow1">

<cxf:proxy-client payload="envelope" enableMuleSoapHeaders="true" doc:name="SOAP">
<cxf:features>
<wsa:addressing xmlns:wsa="http://cxf.apache.org/ws/addressing"></wsa:addressing>
</cxf:features>
</cxf:proxy-client>
<http:outbound-endpoint exchange-pattern="request-response" method="POST" address="http://localhost:8888/ESBServices/ESBServices.EchoService.svc" doc:name="HTTP"/>
</flow>

Then I added +wsa:addressing+ element under the proxy-client per the same article.

The error I'm getting is this:

*+The matching wildcard is strict, but no declaration can be found for element 'wsa:addressing'.+*

The schema seems to indicate that *Any is allowed underneath the <cxf:features> element, but.....

Appreciate any thoughts.

Joe Hoppesch
2012-01-25 20:54:27 UTC
I resolved this error. The issue was that I was missing the following +schemaLocation+

xsi:schemaLocation="
http://cxf.apache.org/ws/addressing http://cxf.apache.org/schemas/ws/addressing.xsd "/>